Why pay $100 when you can pay $50, or $30, or even $15!
Here’s the deal – so many women have their heads in the clouds when trying to #haveitall
They want the $5,000 outfit on a $100 budget each month. Sure you can keep saving your hard earned money for that Chanel bag EVERYONE has (or so you think). Or you can use that money for experiences instead.
But Mariam….I want to look good! I want to look expensive!
Ok, so look expensive. LOOKING expensive does not mean being expensive.
Today I’m sharing the cutest faux leather purses. bags, totes, and clutches that are under $50. Yep, under $50. And you know what? They LOOK expensive but are totally worth it. Why not have several chic purses with that $100 budget instead of one that might take forever to save up (and by the time you get it, you’ll wonder why you even wanted it when you could have been going on vacation with something just as cute)
1. Minimal Faux Leather Crossbody Bag – 40% OFF ($17)
2. Golden Ring Faux Leather Tote ($45)
3. Quilted Crossbody Bag ($48)
4. Faux Leather Mini-Zip Backpack ($45)
5. Studded Faux Leather Clutch (umm, how trendy is this?!) ($35)
6. Foldover Crossbody Bag ($39)
7. Cognac Faux Leather Crossbody Bag ($36)
8. Small Saddle Crossbody Bag ($35)
SHOP THE POST
How do you feel about having less expensive purses compared to the big players in the fashion game? Which one of these is your favorite? Leave a comment below with your favorite numbered purse!