Mother’s Day is JUST around the corner! Although it shouldn’t be the only day we celebrate our beloved mothers, it is a very special day and they deserve some very special attention from us. Because my mother and I are both big budgeters, we always make sure our gifts to each other are not too expensive, are sentimental, and that there’s at least one aspect where we have to do something together – whether it’s getting a manicure, watching a movie, or simply going out for ice cream. It’s the little things that count.
And that’s why I’ve rounded up some great Mother’s Day gifts under $50 – not because your mom doesn’t deserve the most expensive things, but because you can give her multiple things and add something of your own. Each of these gifts pair great with something handmade – or doing something special together. I’ll include some ideas for each item.
1. This Herbivore body polish would make a great addition to any spa night. Add this item into a lovely gift basket filled with nail polish, a facemark, some tea, and a nice candle. You and your mom can spend a girls night in and have an at home spa night!
2. A glass jewelry box from Kate Spade will be super helpful for you lovely mother! She’ll appreciate the extra storage space and how beautiful this will look in her home. Add a handmade jewelry item for an extra special gift!
3. Does your mom love a vintage chic look and trendy looks too? These Bauble Bar Crispin Earrings are a perfect fresh and trendy addition to her wardrobe! They come in different colors and patterns but black & white goes with everything.
4. Clinique always has the best moisturizers. This set is a perfect gift for a spa related theme for your mom. Buying what’s included in the kit separately is a lot more expensive. Budget friendly and resourceful!
5. This porcelain “I Love You Mom” Mug is only $12 and is perfect for storing some tea bags or instant coffee packets inside of. Gift this mug with a new book or a pair of cozy slippers.
6. Is mom a beach lover? Who isn’t?! This “Hello Summer” straw hat is a perfect addition to her summer wardrobe and is a cute hat to wear to the beach or on a nice summer day. And it’s much cheaper than that really expensive version you see on IG!
7. Scallops are in for spring and this scalloped faux leather tote is a perfect Mother’s Day gift! Put your mom’s favorite things inside and surprise her with little extra special gifts she’ll love. Add chocolate, books, scarves, nail polish – anything you can think of!
EXPLORE THE GIFTS UNDER $50
What do you think of these amazing gifts under $50? What will you get your mom? Leave a comment below and let’s chat!